Saturday, June 13, 2009

Japanese Movie Crows Zero..



Errmm..I have a new crush on Japanese guys ni damettt!!Joy you yang kasih jangkit me the Virus ahhh...Japanese movie & drama ahhh.. actually memang lama odi we like to watch it ba kan since we were small again but you yang tlampau possess already now like you cannot live without it..?!! kan! kan! kan! hehehe..but its all gud rite..
Last Thursday we when out for yam cha2x (junior's word ahh..) tiba-tiba c ojoy ask me to watch dis movie Crows Zero ( Ya I knw year 2007 again..) wayang lama but now baru me watch..
Crows ZEROis a film based on the comic book Crows by Hiroshi Takahashi. first thing yang i saw was dis guy..Shun Oguri as Genji Takiya (Leader of GPS) hendsomenyaaaa...and i said too Ojoy "He's mine too..""kekeke.. then next Takayuki Yamada as Tamao Serizawa (Leader of the Serizawa Army) ahhh.. another one yang cute n act control macho even thou lepas bergaduh pun masi lagi can begaya..The movie is all about gengster2 and lots of gaduh2..okey im not so gud in this reviewing thing ahh.. but i give it 9/10 la..okey ka??! hehee..more cute guys please..
i cut and past only la the plot of the story..sorryy..HUHU..
The film centers around the character Takiya Genji (Oguri Shun), a newcomer to Suzuran All-Boys High School who aims to 'conquer' Suzuran. Genji makes a deal with his father, Hideo Takitani (Kishitani Goro). If he can conquer the school, he will be allowed to succeed his father as the head of his yakuza syndicate. But first, he has to defeat Serizawa Tamao (Yamada Takayuki), the "King of Beasts" and closest to conquering Suzuran.
okey can't wait for the Crows Zero II this coming September..mesti got banyak handsome n cute guys again that kan..hmmm..Joy dont forget me ahh..hehe..


Shun Oguri as Genji Takiya Leader of GPS
Takayuki Yamada as Tamao Serizawa Leader of the Serizawa Army


xxx
Deb

3 comments:

  1. Yaayy!!! Another CROWS ZERO fan recruited!!! Subarashi!!!

    Note for those who have YET to watch CZ. Yeah sure the movie is packed with lots of fist fighting and gory blood gushing brawl, but what makes it great as well is the input of comedy in it! My favorite scenes: 1)Serizawa ramming into the van head-on, 2) Genji in his attempt to take over class 3E from Chuta, 4) Makise @ Maki at the club and after the club scene and 5) Genji in tears over the stupidity of Maki and Ken at the club. It was that laugh-out-load scenes for me! Deb, I know you laughed your heart out during these scenes as well!!

    Aah, as for good looking guys ~ it's in ABUNDANCE!! But my favorites (and Debs' as well) are these: Genji, Serizawa, Izaki & Kirishima. Did I miss anyone out kah Deb?

    Oh and Deb, you know me so well. Yupp, i cannot leave without my Japanese drama/ movies/ music/ anime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yupp..funny dis..i like the part yg serizawa ramming into the van dat was funny and he was cute dis pas tu control macoh agn ba kan..kekeke..and ya Genji trying to take over the class kakakak..controllll..buli2 got lagi his menu ba..wkakakaka..funny dis..love them can;t wait for the CZ2..

    ReplyDelete
  3. CROWS ZERO II??? I HAVE!!!!! But it's raw ~ no subtitle yet. Serious. But you know me, I can go ahead and watch it even though I won't understand a quarter part of it. Keke...

    ReplyDelete