Monday, May 18, 2009

Keep rocking..keep knocking..



Keep rocking..keep knocking..
sometime love come around..

Last Saturday when out lunch with Vv ,when to Cempaka Square just the 2 of us..Nice place to chill out and lepaking.. and waitttt!! where is everybody?? the rest of the Geng ??!! Hmmm..pa lagi busy with there life la now..besa la LOVE IS iN THE AIR..lalalalalal..
It's gud to know when you have someone to love and to be loved..hehe..see i told
you all this year is a good year to get married or engaged i found out two of my close friends is getting engaged Ayu and Mimi..this is good..!! yaahh makan lagi..kekeke..Im happy for them, ba bila lagi ba kan??..i can't wait ooo..





Got fight also this salad with chicken salad di TNT, millenium hehe..

Last Sunday when out with my Aunt, pick her up at Le Meridian hotel around 9.00am trus bawa her pigi go jalal-jalan di Gaya street, Wisma Merdeka and lunch at Warisan Square, At last i when to Gaya street also..if mau tunggu you bring me hmmm..next year oso blum tau you gonna bring me darling...hmmm..yaaa you laugh la..:P but i dont care you must bring me also..hehehe, I said im just gonna go window shopping kan but last2 ada juga barang yang dibeli and i hate this..and see what did i bought for myself..jeng..jeng..jeng..



Dress RM 23.90 if i buy online so expensive actually not that expensive la..but money oso wat..
it's like RM28+8=Rm36
...not gud not gud..iskk..iskk..

Bangle to add up my collection RM8.00 each and i bought 2 for RM12.00..
i love accessories
..

Adidas Cap RM20.00

And this for Rm19.00

Lunch at Fish & Co. Warisan Square..

Wokey dats it..I'll see you when i see you..

xxx
Deb

2 comments:

  1. nah kan!!!u can shopping la..i cannot ah!!see beli accessories for urself..bila me want to buy for myself..kena cuci telinga..wakakaka..ya true2..im still laughing bout gaya street..oh..1B lagi?WAKAKAKKAKKKAKA....ooooooo pi chempaka ah...hmph.. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me shopping yang cheap 1 only ba..eeee..Ya Gaya street, 1B..Ya!! you dont forget ahh..:P I dont care..

    ReplyDelete