Saturday, May 16, 2009

Wat ever....

Morning ya all..the tide is high but I'm holding on...I'm gonna be your #1..lalallalalal..I wake up late today i think maybe tlampau siok my dreams dat hehehehe...We (Ojoy,Bongster,Bro n me) when to my sister's place last nite go lepaking, watch movie (Death Race) old movie la about racing..cool..stayed there until 1am..

I hope I'm going to be very buzy dis weekend so i don't have to think..think..think..!!! F*** it when I'm thinking n out of focus odi..GOsssshhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Hang in there...and take care to see that you don't lose sight of the one thing that is constant, beautiful, and true: Everything will be fine - and it will turn out that way because of the special kind of person you are.



Tomorrow goin to meet my Aunt Avito's mum at Le Meridian, go jalan-jalan with her yeah yeah..!! punya main sandi lama odi I tia jalan go KK dis..sad man!!! hopefully go window shopping only tomorrow la no buying things..Pleaseeeeeeeee la debra no more shopping okey..:P yeahh rite la..I will end up buying things also dat..hmmmm..Darlin, how la dis??? if you also TAI shopping..?? susah la dis..hmmm....

I miss my friends oooo...I miss the krazy time..hmmm...



Onel,Ayu,Vv n Lenna


Ayu


Vv,Nazrin@Beng2,Ayu

Dongs,Joy

Wokey goin of soon, goin out lunch with VV n lepaking..aiittt..i'll see you when i see you..peace ya all..im out..hehe..(im still stuck with the yo yo yo...thing diss issskkkk...blame it on dopestyle..*sigh*)


1 comment:

  1. gud la that..we have more things in common..kekeke..

    ReplyDelete