Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Jay Chou- Simple Love (Jian Dan Ai)

Ohhh..i love his song and him too..first time i heard his song was way back in 2002 when i 1st started working at PKS my colleague Shen was playing Jay Chou song almost everyday so me Ter-fall in love la wit his song kunun..but memang pun in loved already with his song and the singer as well..the 1st RnB Chinese singer yang i ever liked other than Ekin Cheng, even thou i don't understand them but buat macam paham ja la..and will always ask my colleague to translate it for me..so this is one of my fav.song, enjoy it..




Shuo bu shang wei shen me
I can’t say for sure why
Wo bian de hen zhu dong
I’ve changed to taking the initiative.
Ruo ai shang yi ge ren
It seems that I’ve fallen in love with someone
Shen me dou hui zhi de qu zuo
And it’s all worth doing.

Wo xiang da sheng xuan bu
I want to loudly announce it.
Dui ni yi yi bu she
I’m reluctant to part with you.
Lian ge bi lin ju dou cai dao wo xian zai de gan shou
The next-door neighbors have figured out what I’m feeling now.

He bian de feng
The wind by the river
Zai chui zhe tou fa piao dong
Is ruffling our hair.
Qian zhe ni de shou
Holding your hand
Yi zhen mo ming gan dong
Gives me a feeling I cannot express.

Wo xiang dai ni
I want to take you
Hui wo de wai po jia
Back to my grandmother’s house.
Yi qi kan zhe ri luo
Watching the sun set together,
Yi zhi dao wo men dou shui zhao
Until we both fall asleep.

Wo xiang jiu zhe yang qian zhe ni de shou bu fang kai
I want it just this way, holding your hand and never letting go.
Ai neng bu neng gou yong yuan dan chun mei you bei ai
Can love forever remain pure and without grief?

Wo
I
Xiang dai ni qi dan che
Want to take you for a ride on my bike.
Wo
I
Xiang he ni kan bang qiu
Want to watch baseball with you.
Xiang zhe yang mei dan you
I want it this way, worry-free,
Chang zhe ge
Singing a song
Yi zhi zou
And going along my way.

Wo xiang jiu zhe yang qian zhe ni de shou bu fang kai
I want it just this way, holding your hand and never letting go.
Ai ke bu ke yi jian jian dan dan mei you shang hai
Can love be simple and without injury?

Ni
You
Kao zhe wo de jian bang
Leaning against my shoulder,
Ni
You
Zai wo xiong kou shui zhao
Sleeping on my chest,
Xiang zhe yang de sheng huo
This type of life
Wo ai ni
In which I love you
Ni ai wo
And you love me.

Xiang
I want
Jian
A simple
Jian
Simple
Dan
Simple
Dan
Simple
Ai~
Love!

xxx

deb



No comments:

Post a Comment