Friday, July 3, 2009

Its A sign Isst!!

I had a weird dream last nite..was it gud or bad i don't know la..hmm..so here's the story with my rojak translation..i was dreaming that i was driving and tiba-tiba i saw this beautiful mountain which i never seen before..and i said nice ohh up there but how am i suppose to go up ahh?? i was looking for a place to go up,then i saw this tangga and starded to naik but i cannot go up like sumting was holding me down and it was too slippery and me balik-balik tejatuh this..the staircase looks like a cusion okey..it was slippery and bouncy..macam dunllop..itu pun susah saya mau naik..hmmm.. then suddenly a guy (guy A) appear in front of me and said " you cannot go up the staircase cuz it's too slippery and if you want too you have to called up this person 1st and ask him if you can go there.." and i was like huh?? y? "but i want to go..i want too see wats up there..it look so nice from down here..
Then suddenly another guy (guy B)appear from out of no way ,i cannot see his face but he started talking to me and telling me apa yang ada di atas sana..he said when you reach too that place over there everyone will be happy..even if ur working they will be no stress..what ever you eat or drink tidak pandai habis,you will have everything he said..and he keep on talking to me and telling me everyone is happier there..and the rest i don't remember...
After hearing what the guy B said..i when and approached the guy A so i tell him.."Can you please help me ehh..to call this person up and ask him to pick me up now pls..i want to go up there.."and the guy A did called the person up and asked if he can pick me up now..but the guy said " if she want to come over here she'll have to wait, not today..not later but you just have to wait.." then i was huh?? but why??....
"why did you fill me up..buttercup baby.." my hp berbunyi and it was vv yang kasi bangun me dis..tengah-tengah pagi buta just to tell me bout the japanese drama..Halu san..hayaaa..anyway thank you oso la..if not mmg i really want to go up dat..
and i wonder what isst all about ahh..hmm..i hope its just a dream..i never had this dreams before..maybe too much thinking i guess..im just gonna pray..Amen..

xxx
Deb


No comments:

Post a Comment