Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Maktab Sabah class of '96 reunion dinner

Maktab Sabah class of '96 reunion dinner was held on the 20th June 2009 at Beverly hotel..VV who organized the reunion and i was there to help her and so i can meet up my old friends as well new friends la kunun..hmm..we estimated the crowd that would turn up dat day around 30pax ja, but tengok2 around 50pax juga la yang datang and it was a success..memandang kan it was the 1st time..thank god!!
Yaa..even thou I'm not a maktab sabahan..(I is a Franciscan..kekeke..) but i had a chance to meet my long lost friends,and it's nice to see them again..:) who ahh?? ermmm..Tuty Fazilla,Nancy Wong,Norazlinah,Sofia Mohd Noor (i remember her cuz i used to lumba lari wit her, she was in the red team and me the yellow team.. dulu athletes la kunun skarang oink oink..kekeke..i was referring too me..wkakakakak!! baka!!) and the rest new friends la..walauu ehh..for how long ahh?? hmmm...i think 22 years odi..punyaaaaaaaaa lama..edehhh..Well pictures time..enjoy..:)


while waiting for VV princess yang lambat tuuuu..

See i told ya princess kan..prasannn tull..

Vv (deOrganizer) & Noraidah aka Baduk (deMc)

well this is Sofia, I think she did something wit her lips cuz she look a bit different ,but she still look hot hot!!and she is..& Tuty..


Nancy



dats all..

xxx
deb

No comments:

Post a Comment